KALOHNJEEE WALA MURG
- 750 gm chicken pieces
- 1 tsp kalonjeee seeeds(onion seeds)
- 1 tsp saunf( fennel seeds)
- 2tbsp chopped garlic
- 1'' grated ginger
- 200 gm onion chopped
- 3 large tomatoes (roast, boiled, remove skin and chopped)
- 3 green chillies
- 1tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2tsp turmeric powder
- 1tbsp cumin coriander powder
- 1tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup oil and 1tbsp butter
- heat oil ,add onion seeds and fennel seeds, when its colour changed, add chopped garlic, saute.
- add chopped onion,green chillis and ginger when onion turns pink add chopped tomatoes cook until tomatoes are soft.
- add chicken pieces and fry a for a minute,
- add rest of the ingredients mix well.
- cover the pot and cook on the low flame until chicken is tender. .
- add butter and mix ,check the seasonings.
- garnished with chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- serve with roti/naan.