- 250 gm mutton keema
- 1 cup channa dal
- 4 red chilies whole
- 2'' ginger
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- 1tbsp Garam masala whole
- 10 black olives chopped
- 2 sheets of aam papad chopped
- garam masala (5 green cardamom,2 black cardamom,2'' Cinnamon,5cloves,2bay leaves and 1/2 tsp black pepper)
- heat 1tsp of ghee /oil in cooker add 1tsp of cumin when its colour change add keema cook until colour of keema changed then add soaked channa dal along with ginger,garlic ,onion ,chillies and salt.cook it until keema and dal is tender and whole mixture is dry
- cool the mixture and grind it.
- add finely chopped coriander leaves,green chilies onion adjust the seasonings
- make kabob and stuff with finely chopped olives and mango papad
- fry them in shallow oil serve with green chutney.