- 1/2 kg potatoes boiled
- 1tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp chat masala
- salt to taste
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- oil for frying
1 cup chick pea flour(gram flour)
1tsp chilli powder
tsp turmeric powder
1tsp cumin seeds coarsely crushed
1tsp ajwain coarsely crushed
pinch of soda bi-carb
- Peel and mash potatoes,
- Mix all the ingredients in mashed potatoes.
- Make lemon size balls from potato mixture.
- Mix all the batter ingredients and make smoth paste of pouring consistency.
- Heat oil in wok(karahi)
- Dip each ball in batter and carefuly deep fry until golden brown in colour.put them on paper towel.
- Serve hot with green coriander chutney or ketchup.