- 1/2 kg mince meat
- 1tbsp raw papaya paste
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 large onion chopped finely
- 1tbsp oil/ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1tsp coriander seeds
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 6 green cardamoms
- 1/4 tsp kebab chini
- 4 ani star(pathar ke phool)
- 1'' Cinnamon stick
- In food processor put mince meat,papaya,ginger garlic paste onion,ghee and salt.grind all the ingredients .
- Add roasted and grind spices to mince meat mixture very well.
- Put this mixture in a covered container in refrigerator for an hour.
- Add 4 tbsp roasted gram flour in mince meat mixture
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and green chillies
- Make one patty and shallow fry it.
- taste it and adjust the seasoning according to your taste
- Now make all the patties and refrigerate them for 1 hour
- Heat the Ghee/oil in a heavy bottom frying pan on medium heat .
- Shallow fry all the patties till golden on both sides.
- Put them on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- serve kebab with kachumer,onion rings and chutney.
- Kebab can be served with varki Paratha.