- 1bay leaf,1 black cardamom,4 cloves,6 pepper corn,1''cinnamon stick,4 green cardamom and 1/4 tsp black cumin.
- 1/2 cup oil
- remove seeds from chillies and soaked them in hot water for 2hours then grind to a smooth paste.
- heat oil in a saucepan ,add onion slices and garlic fry until it turns light pink,remove from oil ,cool it and grind them.
- in the same oil add whole garam masala when it sizzles add chicken pieces and fry them until they are light brown in colour on medium heat.
- add red chilli paste,turmeric powder,coriander,aniseed ,ginger and salt.fry it for 5-6 minutes then add tomato paste and1/2 cup yogurt,mix well and cover the pot,cook it till chicken is tender and oil separates from masala ,keep stirring two three times so masala wont stick to the bottom of pot.
- remove excess of oil from the chicken before eating.
- garnish it with chopped coriander and green chilli.
- serve with naan.