OKRA WITH ONION VEGETABLE
- 250 grams okra (bhindi)
- 2 large onions
- 2 red chillies whole
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- pinch of asafoetida
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 green chillies
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- cut okra in small pieces,sliced onion
- heat wok or kadhi add oil ,when oil is hot add cumin seeds,asafoetida and red chillies
- add onion slices ,fry them light golden brown.
- add okra and salt stir well on medium high heat,
- add beaten yogurt stir well .cover the wok and cook on slow heat for 10-15 minutes,stir once or twice.
- garnish with chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
- serve with roti or paratha