- 1/2 kg siwaiyan roasted
- 2 1/2cups milk
- 350 g khoya
- 400 g sugar
- 400 g water
- 200 g ghee
- 6 green cardamoms powder
- 1cup makhana(fox nuts)
- 2 tbsp almond chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp coconut chopped
- kewara water with saffron
- roast siwaiyan in a pan till golden brown remove.
- in the same pan add ghee and fry makhana remove and chopped.
- in the same ghee fry all the dry fruits one by one separately and remove.
- in the same pan add milk,water, khoya and sugar cook it till the consistency of this syrup becomes thick(3-4 string consistency)
- add the roasted siwaiyan and fried dry fruits ,stir well ,cook 2 minutes .
- remove the pan from heat add kewara - saffron water and cardamom powder, cover the pan and let it rest for for 10 -15 minutes
- fluff it with fork.
- garnish with silvered pistachios and almond.