- 3 potatoes boiled and chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 small cauliflower chopped
- 10 french beans chopped
- 1/4 cauliflower chopped
- 4 tbsp ginger garlic chopped/ paste
- 4 green chillies chopped
- 3 big tomatoes puree
- 2-3 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt and chilli of your taste
- green coriander , onion and chillies all chopped
- green coriander chutney
- steam all the chopped vegetables.
- in a wok heat 2 tbsp oil and butter add 1 tsp cumin seeds and pinch of hing .
- add one large onion chopped saute'it .
- add chopped ginger , garlic and green chillies cook few minutes
- add steamed vegetables with all the spices blend well and cook 5 minutes.
- add tomato puree' blend well if it is too thick add tomato juice cook 5-8 minutes.keep stirring.garnish with chopped coriander leaves and green chillis.
- take buns and split in between spread butter on both sides heat them on tawa / frypan on both sides.
- serve hot bhaji and pav along with green chutney and chopped onion.