- 1cup boiled chopped potatoes
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1tomato chopped
- 2green chillies chopped
- 3cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 whole red chilies
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds(rai)
- 1tsp roasted cumin and coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 2tbsp oil
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
- heat oil in a pan, add rai ,when it splitters add chopped onion ,fry it for 2 minutes on medium heat,
- add garlic, green chilies and turmeric powder fry it for one minute,
- add potatoes, salt ,red chili powder,cumin+coriander powder and chopped tomato fry them for a minute.cover the pan and put off the heat.
- mash the potatoes little bit add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.
- serve with roti or paratha .