- 15 dry dates (chuaray)
- 1/2L full cream milk
- 200g sugar or to taste
- 150g ghee
- 10-15 cashew nuts almonds and pistachios
- 1tsp green cardamoms powder
- de stone dry dates, washed them and soaked in warm milk.
- peel almonds and coarsely grind it with cashew nut and pistachios.
- coarsely grind the dates in blender .also,
- in non stick heavy bottom pan boil milk till it reduces to half its volume
- add chopped dates and nuts mixture.
- add sugar, lower flame and cook till the whole mixture is almost dry.
- add a spoon of ghee at a time keep cooking and adding ghee until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.add cardamom powder.
- take it out in a lightly greased plate and spread evenly.
- garnish with chopped almond and pistachios