- 250g par boiled potatoes cubed
- 1tsp ginger- green chili paste
- 1tsp sesame seeds(til)
- 1tsp chili garlic tomato sauce
- 1/2tsp soya sauce
- 1tbsp roasted peanut powder/(pounded)
- 2tbsp honey
- 1tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- heat oil, fry potatoes until golden brown;take out.
- in non stick kadhi heat 1 tbsp oil,add ginger chili paste saute'
- add sesame seeds salt and pepper,fried potatoes and sauces
- cook this mixture for one minute.
- add peanut powder ,lemon juice and honey mix well
- serve with a dip .