- 4cups mango pulp
- 200g khoya mashed
- 400g sugar
- 2tbsp ghee
- 4tbsp chopped mix nuts
- 1tbsp raisins
- pinch of saffron dissolve in1tsp milk
- in a non stick heavy bottom pan add mango pulp,khoya and sugar and cook on low flame till sugar melts,increase heat and cook till mixture thickens.
- add ghee and stir constantly to avoid sticking.
- when the mango mixture leaves the sides of the pan add zaffran milk and chopped nut and raisins.save some nuts for decoration.
- take out in a greased plate and spread evenly.
- sprinkle nuts and press lightly.
- cool and cut it in desired shape.