- 1 1/4cup semolina(soji)
- 1cup sugar or to taste
- 2 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1tsp cardamom crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped dry fruits(almonds,pistachio,cashew nut)
- 2tbsp raisins
- melt ghee in a heavy bottom pan add crushed cardamom then semolina and fry till it turns light pink and nice aroma comes add dry fruits in semolina ,
- add sugar and mix well,
- add hot water slowly and very carefully keep stirring. add all the water increase heat
- keep mixing when bubbles start coming on top ,cover the pan and reduce heat minimum.
- cook 10-15 minutes, in between stir the mixture.
- take out in a lightly greased plate garnish it with chopped nuts.