Chicken Tikka Chaat
1. 100 gm boneless chicken chunks
2. 2tbsp ginger garlic paste
3. ½ cup hung curd
4. 1bsp roasted cumin coriander powder
5. ¼ tsp turmeric powder
6. ½ tsp chilli powder
7. 1 tsp lemon juice
8. 1 tsp oil
9. 1/2tsp garam masala
10. Salt to taste
11. 10-15 paparies
12. For garnishing coriander leaves,sev,chopped onion,red and green chutney.
· In a bowl put all ten ingredients and mix very well .let the chicken chunks marinate for 2-3 hours
· Skew chicken on tandoor sticks and cook them on gas stove or in oven until cooked and slightly charred.
· Chopped the cooked chicken in to smaller pieces and toss with chat masala.
· Place the paperis on plate and place the chicken on top .
· Garnish with red and green chutney ,sprinkle some sev,finely chopped onion and coriander leaves.