SWEET Bread Gugiya
1. 8 bread slices
2. ½ cup flour
3. ½ cup milk
4. 2 table spoon oil
5. Pinch of soda
1. 1 cup coconut powder
2. ½ cup chopped dry fruits(almonds, cashew nuts, pistacos.etc)
3. 3 green cardamom powder
4. 2 cup sugar
5. ½ cup coconut powder(for topping)
· Soak bread slices in milk then add flour , oil and soda and make dough.
· Roll small porie from the dough .Put some stuffing in the middle of porie and turn the pori seal the edges with the water .like gugiay .Make all gugiyas .
· Fry these gugiys light golden brown on medium heat.
· To make sugar syrup add ½ cup water in 2cups of sugar and boil.
· Dip them in sugar syrup for 5 minutes , take them out and sprinkle coconut powder on them.