PANEER BREAD ROLLS
1. 8 Bread slices
2. 100 g paneer
3. 1 boiled potato
4. 1 onion chopped
6. 1 tomato chopped
7. 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves
8. 1 tbsp chatmasala
9. Salt to taste
10. Oil for frying
· Mix all the ingredients in the paneer
· Remove the crust of bread slices and wet them with little water.
· Put the stuffing in the middle of slice and shape it in a roll. Make all the rolls.
· When you want to fry , heat oil in a wok on medium to high heat and fry them light golden brown. Remove them on paper towel.
· Serve them with green chutney or tomato sauce.