- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 4 green chillies chopped finely
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds pounded
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 onion paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 4 tsp papad khar
- 1 cup chopped green coriander leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups hot water
- Sesame oil
In a pan boil water add papad khar
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients very well
- Add hot papad khar water in the above mixture and mix with fork or spoon
- When it cools down make dough.
- Take a fist full dough and make dhokla (shape it like a hollow pyramid)
- Heat water in steam cooker or in a pressure cooker put inverted sieve and arrange dhoklas on it .water should not touch dhokla
- Close the pressure cooker without its weight(whistle)
- Cook it for 15 minutes on high heat then 20 minutes medium heat.
- Dish out and pour some sesame oil over it.
- Serve hot with dal.
- 1 cup split black lentils(urhad)
- 1/4 cup channa dal