1. 1 cup chick pea flour (baisan)2. 1 finely chopped green chilli3. 1/4tsp asafoteida (Heeng)4. Pinch of sodium bicarbonate5. 1 tsp chilli powder6. 1 tsp salt7. 500 ml. butter milk
1. Mix all the ingredients (except buttermilk)
2. Add water to make thick batter and beat
well. Make pakoris (Pakori is a small patty)
3. Heat oil in kadhai(wok) and fry small
4. In butter milk add some salt and chilli powder mix well.
5. Add fried pakories in it.
6. Leave it for an hour to absorb buttermilk in pakories
7. To serve add green chutney and sprinkle chat masala .
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.