2. 1 onion, chopped
3. 1 tbsp chopped, garlic
5. 1 tsp red chilli powder
4. 1 tbsp chopped,ginger
6. 1 tsp garam masala7. 1 tsp coriander powder
8. Salt to Taste
9. 1 tbsp refined oil
10. 2 Onions finely chopped
11. 2 Green Chillies,chopped fine
12. 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves/coriander leaves
13. 1 tbsp chaat masala
14. Samosa Pattis / Roomali Rotis
15. Oil for frying
- In a non-stick pan, add 1 tbsp of refined oil, add onion, garlic,ginger. Saute them.
- Add Keema and other ingredients( red chilli powder, coriander, garam masala and salt) with 2 tbsp water . Mix it well and cook it until meat is tender and water evaporates.
- let the cooked keema cool.
- now in cooked Keema add 2 chopped onion,green chillies, chopped mint leaves, chaat masala and mix well.
- In samosa patti or strips of roomali roti put the stuffing and turn the strip to form a triangle.
- Deep fry as required.
- serve with green chutney.