1. 6 slices of bread
2. 50 gm of ghee
3. 500 ml of milk
4. 1/2 cup of sugar
5. 4 tbsp of malai
6. 1/2tsp of cardamom powder
7. 4 tbsp of crushed ,cashew nuts ,slivers of almond and pistachios
8. 2 tbsp coconut powder
9. Yellow edible colour
10. Pinch of zafran in kewara water
- Discard the hard crust of bread slices.
- Fry bread slices in hot ghee till golden brown.
- Layer them in a oven proof glass dish
- Boil milk with sugar yellow colour ,coconut powder and cardamom powder.
- Pour this milk mixture over fried toasts and let them to soak for 15 minutes
- Put the dish in oven for ten minutes at 200°F or let them simmer on stove if you don't have oven
- Sprinkle dry fruits ,mawa / thick malai
- Remove from heat cool and add zafran and kewara water