1. 250 gms mince meat(keema)
2. 1/2 cup thick dahi
3. 1 tbsp garlic paste
4. 1tbsp ginger paste
5. 1 tsp red chilli powder
6. 1 tsp coriander powder
7. 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
8. 2 sliced onions
9 .2 tbsp oil
10. 2 tbsp butter
11. 3 boiled potatoes
12. 1/2 cup boiled peas
13. 2 tbsp pav bhaji masala
14. 4 large chopped fine tomatoes
15. 1 tbsp lemon juice
16. 4 green chillies chopped fine
17. Salt to taste
1. 6 buns
- In dahi (yoghurt) add ginger garlic paste,chilli,coriander and garam masala powder and mix all in keema. Let it marinate for 2 hours
- Heat oil and butter together in a pan. Add sliced onion fry it till golden brown.
- Now add marinated keema in it and keep stirring.Cover the pan and let it cook until keema is tender.
- Put mashed boiled potatoes and peas.Now add both in the cooked keema and mix well.
- Add pav bhaji masala and finely chopped tomatoes,green chillies and 2 cups of hot water.
- Cook for 15 minutes.all the ingredients must be mixed well.
- Add lemon juice and decorate with chopped tomato, onions and coriander leaves
- Split the buns and put butter on both sides
- In a frying pan or tawa, Cook pav(bun) on both sides until they crisp.